Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I just noticed

Spring is here I just noticed that birds have been singing louder everyday, my neighbor across the street is building a deck on his backyard by the lake in preparation for the summer months that will be here before we know it. My body is ready for the humidity and unrelenting heat of a summer vacation by the beach, shedding 40 pounds of anguish and self doubt, it happened while doing not much, trusting that in the not doing by choice or by force I would find the stilness of just being. Spring is here, sunny days with the occasional rain that brings a winter like gloomy feeling but the light keeps shining, small victories, pigeon's nest by my window, Saturday afternoon movies, Saga Bay beach watching a little boy frolic and make beleive while the sky grows orange.

Spring is here nobody knows how it happens it just does.

No comments:

Post a Comment